Henna is a plant best known for its use to color and condition the hair naturally.
The Henna plant, famous for Rajasthan, India, grows in warm climates. The leaves from the plant are crushed and make into a paste to safely draw a design directly on the skin...
Henna also helps protect hair from sun damage. As a matter of fact, Henna has gained commercial leverage as a hair conditioner and to stimulate hair growth; scientific studies have even proven that Henna is a better hair conditioner than other commercial conditioners.
Regular use textures hair, giving it more body and making it visibly fuller..
Neutral Henna is an excellent conditioner..
Application of Henna invariably gives a reddish tinge to the hair color. To avoid this, a special form of Henna powder-Neutral Henna is formulated which conditions the hair and makes it soft, shiny and also adds volume.
Henna contains Henna tannic acid which, when mixed with hot water, will coat the hair. It seals in oils and tightens the hair cuticle giving your hair a rich, healthy shine.
Henna has no lightening action, so the shade that you choose will depend on your hair color (natural or tinted) and it must be noted that Henna will not work as a colorant if your hair has more than 10% grey.
Its effects will last up to 3 months. Instructions are included with each order.
Packaging & Delivery:
100gms, 500gms and 1kg pouches and 20kg and 25kg for bulk packing and if you want then
we can make henna products in your own brand name also.
Expected delivery time for 1000kg shipment is 4 to 5 days, depending on the colors and availability of the stock.
We supply Premium Quality Pure HennaPowder & Herbal Henna Powder processed at our own Henna farms.
We bring forth to clients two varieties of Henna Powder namely Pure Henna Powder and HerbalHenna Powder.
Pure HennaPowder is 100% chemical free pure Henna powder that can be mixed with water and applied on hands, palms, feet and other body parts using a plastic cone.
Our product provides a dark and lasting color with Henna’s natural characteristic fragrance and is extensively used in Henna cosmetics.
HerbalHenna Powder is effective in providing natural conditioning and shines as well as strength to the roots of the hair.
Herbal Henna Powder can be mixed with water and applied on hair, to obtain deep burgundy color and silky softness.
KEO Henna boasts of the latest machines for cleaning, grading, pulverizing and packing Henna.
Product: Best Herbal Henna Powder from India
Botanical Name: Lawsonia Inermis
English Name: Henna
Common Name: Mehndi
Plant Part: Leaves – Powder
Some Major Benefits of Henna:
Boosts hair growth
Aids restful sleep
Therapeutic and calming
Soothes headaches, aches, and pains
Cools scalp and skin & reduces the temperature
Regular use of Henna reduces the problem of split ends and controls dandruff it adds luster and sheen to hair.
Minimum Order Quantity:
Q: Why are we?
A: We are the best in this Industry for more than 20 years and exporting Our Natural Henna in more than 40 counties and our clients admire us as No 1.
Q: What Products we are offering. ?
A We are producing
1. Natural Henna Powder
2. 100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free)
3. Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical)
4. Indigo Hair Dye
5. Indian Herbs Powder
Q: What about certification?
A: We are ISO, HALAL, GMP, MSDS Certified.
Q: What is your web address?
A: We have www . kirpalexport . com. Where you may find whatever you are looking for.
Q: What about payment?
A: Payment mode is provided on our website as well.
Kirpal Export Overseas is a trusted name as Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of Henna Products. The Company is located in Delhi, India. Kirpal Export Overseas has been producing Henna Hair Colors for last 20 years. We have upgraded machinery for manufacturing and packaging of High-Quality Henna Powder. We are producing International quality’s Henna powder product in our two production unit having 15 ton per day capacity. Additionally, we have highly sophisticated R&D Lab and In-house Testing facilities. We are known for our most effectual custom-made solutions to serve the clients with timely delivery of bulk orders.
We, Kirpal Export Overseas, are leading Manufacturer, Exporter of International Quality’s Henna Products also we are considered a well-known name in the Henna Industry that manufactures wide range of 100% Natural Henna Hair Colors (Chemical Free Henna Powder), Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical Henna Powder), Indigo Hair Dye and Indian Herbs Powder since last 20 years. We are producing all products in triple sieved high-quality powder form which are prepared from supreme quality constituents. These products are easy to use and are extremely skin-friendly. Our Henna Powder are widely admired by our clients in various countries as in Japan, China, Russia, United States of America, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Europe, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, Hungary, UAE, Czech Republic and many more than 40 Countries. Besides coloring hair, these products are also very good Natural Hair Conditioner also using therapeutically. Being Natural & Organic Herbs based product, it is very safe to use as compared to 100% chemicals based hair dyes sold to market. For more information, you may visit our website.
Packaging & Shipping
50g, 100g, 500g, and 1kg in colored and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Zipper pouch also available. Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminium Foil Pouch). Private Labeling Service also Available like Box Printing, Sticker Design, Labeling etc (Extra Charges).
Shipping Details: 5 to 7 days by AIR and 30 to 40 days by the SEA.
Indigo hair dye
Indigo Hair Dye:
Kirpal Export Overseas is producing high-quality Indigo Cassia which is known as Indigo Hair Dye and admired by Indigo lover. Our Indigo hair dye is 100% safe for hair dying (For External Use Only).
Kirpal Export Overseas Indigo Henna Hair color provides best Indigo color and is a pioneer in the International market. Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria)is a 100% pure herbal plant which gives deep blue color. Indigo is known as "Wasma in Arabic and Urdu language. The beauty of KEO Indigo henna is that, it used on hair, imparts deep green color initially but after 24 to 48 hours it changes the color and becomes deep blue. The quality of Indigo is assessed by the intensity of the color. The deeper color of Indigo infers the best quality of Indigo hair dye.
Application of Henna
Application of Henna
Things to be prepared:-
1. Henna Powder 2. A pair of gloves (optional) 3. A bowl 5. A spoon (for making the paste). 6. A shower cap (optional)
How to dye:-
1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before applying for a good result. To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- 1. Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. 2. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- 1. The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. 2. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. 3. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. 4. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. 5. After completing, lightly massage the head. 6. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
1. Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. 2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color.
3. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. 4. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. 5. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes.
6. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
1. Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. 2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. 3. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). 4. Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
Benefits of Henna
1. Gives a natural color to the hair without any side effects. 2. Works as a hair conditioner to the hair, leaving it smooth and glossy. 3. Cools scalp and works as a dandruff treatment. 4. Therapeutic and calming treatment towards hair growth. 5. Treats headaches and aids sleep in a natural way. 6. 100% Grey / white Coverage Naturally.
Herbal Color Shade
Herbal Dark Brown
Herbal Soft Black
Herbal Light Brown
Herbal Rose Brown
Herbal Wine Red
We at KEO have two types of Zipper pouch in 100-gram packing only in silver color. Packing size: 50, 100, 500 grams and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available in 100-gram packing only.
Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminum Foil Pouch). We have our in-house laboratory for testing the quality. Our natural hair colors, henna powder, and Indian herbs are Halal, GMP and ISO Certified. Besides that, we have MSDS, Lab test reports.
If you have any query about our product, do write mail to us on kirpaloverseas @ gmail . com or visit www . kirpalexport . com for more updates.