Halal India Certified Henna, Iso, lab test, msds report
Arshia Henna Natural
Place of Origin:
High Quality Products
No, It's 100% chemical free
Most competitive prices
1400 Ton per year
Change Hair Color
1400 Ton/Tons per Year
Packaging & Delivery
50 gram 100 gram, 500 gram 1 kg silver and colored aluminum metallic pouches and bulk in 20kg bags.
Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Alluminium Foil Pouch). Private Labeling Service also Available.
Delhi IGI Airport and Mumbai Nhava Sheva Sea Port
Keo natural henna is a wonderful safe, chemical-free natural hair dye. Natural henna safely covers gray hair, deepening and brightening brown hair and adding a beautiful reddish shine. Henna will keep your hair soft and shiny.
Our Henna hair coloring powders are enriched with henna. Natural henna is known for its beneficial properties for the hair and scalp.
It has a fortifying, antiseptic and anti-seborrhoeic action.
Certification 1. Halal Certificate 2. Iso Certificate 3. Lab Test Report by Indian Test House 4. MSDS Report
Product Name: Natural Henna Powder
Quality: Best Quality Product
Country of Origin: Delhi, India
Product Form: Powder
Product Color: Green
Packing and Shipping Details
Packaging: 50 gram 100 gram, 500 gram 1 kg silver and colored aluminum metallic pouches and bulk packaging in 20 kg bags. We also do Private Labeling.
Shipping:- 5 to 7 days by AIR and 30 to 40 days by the SEA.
Private Labeling Service:
Our hair color product pouches are available in 50 gms, 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 kg and 2 kg. Along with the standard pack size and materials or designs, we can also make custom designed packs as per client's choice of color, material, size etc.
We also offer Eco-friendly paper boxes for buyers, with their company name/logo printed as per buyer's instructions.
We have vast experience in manufacturing of these products and we can claim that our products are one of the best in the market today among the competitive products considering our best price and good quality. Our products already established itself in the untapped market of Japan, China, USA, Malaysia, Russia, Taiwan and more than 30 countries. Our products had been tested by many of our buyers and got satisfaction and only positive feedback from all those who have tried our products.
Application of Henna
How to dye:- 1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. After completing, lightly massage the head. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hour after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
5. Washing:- Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
Natural Color Shades
1. Natural Henna Color
2. Herbal Brown Henna
3. Herbal Orange Henna
4. Herbal Blonde Henna
5. Herbal Dark Brown Henna
6. Herbal Light Brown Henna
7. Herbal Rose Brown Henna
8. Herbal Soft Black Henna
9. Herbal Wine Red Henna
10. Herbal Orange Henna
11. Indigo Hair Dye
Henna Based Color
1. Black Henna
2. Brown Henna
3. Dar Brown Henna
4. Light Brown Henna
5. Golden Brown Henna
6. Special Brown Henna
7. Chestnut Henna
8. Burgundy Henna
9. Mahogany Henna
10. Wine Red Henna
Benefits of Henna
1. Easily washes out of hair 2. Strengthens 3. Loosens the curl pattern 4. Thicker hair 5. Protects your hair from the elements 6. Reduces split ends 7. Gets rid of dandruff, kills lice
1. Henna Make Your Hair Beautiful and Healthy 2. The SAFEST colors in the market today 3. A wide range of natural Herbal and Botanical Products 4. Matchless Herbal and Botanical Product 5. No impurities & adulteration. 6. Excellent herbal hair conditioner nourishes the hairs and makes the hairs dense, soft, and lustrous
Indigo Hair Dye
Indigo powder is mostly used to get the deep black hair or dark brown hair color but for the blonde, gray or white hair, getting black hair with indigo powder requires a two-step process. In this case, you first need to apply the pure henna to the hair that will dye your hair orange-red and then apply the indigo powder in the same way. This will give you the deep black color with wonderful shine.
Advantages of Indigo Powder:
1. Indigo mixed with Henna gives your Hair rich Dark brown color.
2. Indigo applied over Henna treated Hair gives it a lush black color.
3. Completely natural and doesn’t have any chemicals.
4. Gives your hair Shine and Texture.
We are committed to providing purest henna powder natural hair care products, which are 100% natural and safe. To ensure the international quality standards, stringent quality control norms are subjected throughout the production procedures.
Every single precaution is considered to be taken in order to provide superior quality products ensuring the optimum result for the users.
Each cosmetic composition is tested on various parameters to ensure a superior level of quality. The quality parameter that is checked during production are:
The purity of various constituting herbs
Proper extraction of herbs
1. A wide range of herbal cosmetics
2. High-end, effective R&D unit
3. Impressive logistic support
4. Customer oriented services
5. Most competitive price
Our semi-permanent color treatments require neither ammonia nor bleaching ingredients. This is why they are so much gentler than permanent hair coloring. If you're looking to subtly deepen your Natural hair color or add a layer of color (such as a red tone on brown hair), a semi-permanent color is your best option. Keep in mind semi-permanents darken hair. Because they don't contain ammonia or peroxide, semi-permanent color can't lighten hair.
We are the largest manufacturer and exporter of natural henna powder, 100% natural hair colors(no chemical), henna based hair dye(low% chemical), fast acting henna colors, indigo hair dye, natural indian herbs from India..
We have vast experience in manufacturing of these products and we can claim that our henna products are one of the best in the market today among the competitive products considering our best price and good quality.
Natural Henna Powder
Blended Herbal Henna Powder
100% Natural Hair Colors(No Chemical)
Henna Based Hair Colors(Low % Chemical)
Indigo Powder Hair Dye
Our Experience Our products already established itself in the untapped market of Japan, China, USA, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Taiwan and more than 50 countries.