Halal India Certified Henna, Iso, lab test, msds report
Arshia Henna Natural
Henna Hair color
Place of Origin:
OEM ODM Service
Coverage Grey Hair
Long Lasting Colour
1400 Kilogram/Kilograms per Year
Packaging & Delivery
50gms, 100gms , 500gms, 1kg pouches and bulk packing 20kg or 25kg bags,
If you want then we can pack henna products in your own brand name also. Printing on pouches available. Label printing and designing.
Mumbai and Delhi
Shipped in 5 days after payment
Herbal Light Brown Henna.
100% Advance by T/T and Paypal.
Best Quality Herbal Light Brown.
Packaging & Shipping
50 gram 100 gram, 500 gram 1 kg silver and colored aluminum metallic pouches and bulk packaging in 20kg bags. . We also do Private Labeling.
Shipping: 5 to 7 days by AIR and 30 to 40 days by the SEA.
Manufacturer and Exporter of Natural Herbal Henna, 100% Natural Hair Colors-No Chemical, Henna Based Hair Dye(Low % Chemical), Natural Indigo Powder Dye, and Indian Herbs.
We, Kirpal Export Overseas, are leading Manufacturer, Exporter of International Quality’s Henna Products also we are considered a well-known name in the Henna Industry that manufactures wide range of 100% Natural Henna Hair Colors (Chemical Free Henna Powder), Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical Henna Powder), Indigo Hair Dye and Indian Herbs Powder since last 20 years. We are producing all products in triple sieved high-quality powder form which are prepared from supreme quality constituents. These products are easy to use and are extremely skin-friendly. Our Henna Powder are widely admired by our clients in various countries as in Japan, China, Russia, United States of America, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Europe, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, Hungary, UAE, Czech Republic and many more than 40 Countries. Besides coloring hair, these products are also very good Natural Hair Conditioner also using therapeutically. Being Natural & Organic Herbs based product, it is very safe to use as compared to 100% chemicals based hair dyes sold to market. For more information, you may visit our website.
Q: Why are we?
A: We are the best in this Industry for more than 20 years and exporting Our Natural Henna in more than 40 counties and our clients admire us as No 1.
Q: What Products we are offering. ?
A We are producing
1. Natural Henna Powder
2. 100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free)
3. Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical)
4. Indigo Hair Dye
5. Indian Herbs Powder
Q: What about certification?
A: We are ISO, HALAL, GMP, MSDS Certified.
Q: What is your web address?
A: We have www . kirpalexport . com. Where you may find whatever you are looking for.
Q: What about payment?
A: Payment mode is provided on our website as well.
Application of Henna
Application of Henna
Things to be prepared:-
1. Henna Powder 2. A pair of gloves (optional) 3. A bowl 5. A spoon (for making the paste). 6. A shower cap (optional)
How to dye:-
1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before applying for a good result. To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- 1. Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. 2. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- 1. The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. 2. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. 3. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. 4. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. 5. After completing, lightly massage the head. 6. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
1. Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. 2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color.
3. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. 4. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. 5. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes.
6. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
1. Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. 2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. 3. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). 4. Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
Benefits of Henna
1. Gives a natural color to the hair without any side effects. 2. Works as a hair conditioner to the hair, leaving it smooth and glossy. 3. Cools scalp and works as a dandruff treatment. 4. Therapeutic and calming treatment towards hair growth. 5. Treats headaches and aids sleep in a natural way. 6. 100% Grey / white Coverage Naturally.