Halal India Certified Henna, Iso, lab test, msds report
100% High Quality Product
Packaging & Delivery
50 gram 100 gram, 500 gram 1 kg silver and colored aluminum metallic pouches and bulk packaging in 20kg bags.
We also do Private Labeling.
Shipped in 5 days after payment
Bulk Hair Care Products - Made by Natural Henna Powder
We manufacturer high-quality natural henna products.
Our henna products contain natural henna powder, natural hair colors (100% chemical free), hennabased hair colors, natural indigo powder and many more for hair coloring and natural herbs.
This product is herbal in preparation and is made with best quality henna leaves.
It gives natural attractive color.
It balances and nourishes the hair shaft.
Safe Hair Coloring Dye for Hair.
Ammonia free hair color
Naturally dye and coat hair color
Nourishes scalp and strengthens hair root
We, Kirpal Export Overseas, are leading Manufacturer, Exporter of International Quality’s Henna Products also we are considered a well-known name in the Henna Industry that manufactures wide range of 100% Natural Henna Hair Colors (Chemical Free Henna Powder), Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical Henna Powder), Indigo Hair Dye and Indian Herbs Powder since last 20 years. We are producing all products in triple sieved high-quality powder form which are prepared from supreme quality constituents. These products are easy to use and are extremely skin-friendly. Our Henna Powder are widely admired by our clients in various countries as in Japan, China, Russia, United States of America, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Europe, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, Hungary, UAE, Czech Republic and many more than 40 Countries. Besides coloring hair, these products are also very good Natural Hair Conditioner also using therapeutically. Being Natural & Organic Herbs based product, it is very safe to use as compared to 100% chemicals based hair dyes sold to market. For more information, you may visit our website.
Kirpal Export Overseas is a trusted name as Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of Henna Products. The Company is located in Delhi, India. Kirpal Export Overseas has been producing Henna Hair Colors for last 20 years. We have upgraded machinery for manufacturing and packaging of High-Quality Henna Powder. We are producing International quality’s Henna powder product in our two production unit having 15 ton per day capacity. Additionally, we have highly sophisticated R&D Lab and In-house Testing facilities. We are known for our most effectual custom-made solutions to serve the clients with timely delivery of bulk orders.
Benefits of Henna
1. Gives a natural color to the hair without any side effects. 2. Works as a hair conditioner to the hair, leaving it smooth and glossy. 3. Cools scalp and works as a dandruff treatment. 4. Therapeutic and calming treatment towards hair growth. 5. Treats headaches and aids sleep in a natural way. 6. 100% Grey / white Coverage Naturally.
Application of Henna
Application of Henna
Things to be prepared:-
1. Henna Powder 2. A pair of gloves (optional) 3. A bowl 5. A spoon (for making the paste). 6. A shower cap (optional)
How to dye:-
1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before applying for a good result. To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- 1. Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. 2. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- 1. The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. 2. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. 3. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. 4. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. 5. After completing, lightly massage the head. 6. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
1. Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. 2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color.
3. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. 4. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. 5. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes.
6. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
1. Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. 2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. 3. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). 4. Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
Herbal Color Shade
Herbal Dark Brown
Herbal Soft Black
Herbal Light Brown
Herbal Rose Brown
Herbal Wine Red
Packaging & Shipping
50g, 100g, 500g, and 1kg in colored and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Zipper pouch also available. Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminium Foil Pouch). Private Labeling Service also Available like Box Printing, Sticker Design, Labeling etc (Extra Charges).
Shipping Details: 5 to 7 days by AIR and 30 to 40 days by the SEA.